Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zoya swatches coming soon...

Hey everyone! 

I know I don't update here much but just wanted to let you know I'll be doing some swatches soon.  Now that I work in a place that supports nail enhancements, I am wearing acrylics.  I won't have to worry about my natural nails becoming dehydrated from excessive swatching.  That reminds me, I need to charge my camera batteries!  I hope you don't mind almond shaped nails, because I love them! 

Did I tell you?  Zoya is sending me the Glamsicle collection!  :D  (Minus Southbeach Ice as it is out of stock and not on reorder....I hope that doesn't mean what it sounds like!!!)

I know the Glamsicles isn't new, and there are swatches out there, but I would like to play...I bet you can get a mirad of looks from them!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment