Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Layering with Zoya Rekha & Milla!!

Over the 4th of July I had polished my nails red with sparkles.  I chose Zoya Rekha from the Bibhu Mohapatra collection (Rekha is coming out in the Fall collection, YAY!), and Zoya Milla, originally from the Glitterati collection.

Rekha is a gorgeous red cream that is as beautiful as could be.  I want this in a lipstick.  Milla is a very pretty, sparkly, slightly sheer orangy-red.  Because it's slightly sheer, it is perfect to go over other colors to lend and borrow color to the undercoat.  I did two coats of Rekha, and one coat of Milla.  I allowed plenty of time to dry in between coats because I was layering.  I was going to bed after this, so I wanted to make sure I didn't wake up with sheet marks.


These pictures were taken two days after polishing.  Click on the pictures for the full effect!










No comments:

Post a Comment