Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zoya Dulcinea #035

Zoya Dulcinea #035  from website:  Warm light nude beige with frosty coppery-pink shimmer. A fashion-forward nude for when you want a hint of shimmer.

This color is really pretty...in the bottle.  On my skintone, it doesn't work.  I'm sure it will look gorgeous on warmer, darker skin tones.  On me, it looks 1/2 a shade darker than my skin and is way too warm to look good on me.  It has a lovely hot pink shimmer to it.  When the light hits it, it makes me think that maybe I could wear this...but when the light isn't reflecting off the shimmer, it just doesn't look right on me.  This will be a shade I have to layer.  It dries just a little bit darker than it is in the bottle.  Maybe this will look better on my toes than my hands.



1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one. Really love this in the bottle. On my hands, it looks sickly. Orange almost.

    ReplyDelete