Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coming soon!

Four hours, 12 colors, 16 cotton balls, and 176 pictures later, I have pics!  I did this last night.  I will be editing soon, and chucking up lovely pics soon of the Zoya Beach and Surf collection! 

I already started going through the pics this morning and editing.  It's a process, so bear with me.  On each color, I swatched the ring finger with the Sparkle gloss top coat!  It really shows off on the creams.  The metallics are already so shimmery that it blends.

Please stay tuned!

p.s. I did do vids of the creams, but wasn't pleased with the way they turned out.  I didn't do it like I should have and the vids were more shaky than I liked.  I was waiting to get a new camera, and now have one!  I was using a Sony....and the macro just...FAIL. I now have a Canon and LOVE it!  :,)

No comments:

Post a Comment