Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Zoya, Take three!

I did four more polishes tonight.  I am super tired, but here they are!

Zoya Sasha #180  A dark deep cream red.  Very rich.  Blue based.  Very classy!

Zoya Mercedes #182  Goes on sort of sheer the first coat, full coverage the second.  Very shimmery.  Like a metallic rose copper.  I'm including two pics of this one because it's hard to tell the shade with one picture.

Zoya Dawn #183  A fun raspberry creme.  Slightly warm in tone, but barely noticeable.  Very pretty!

Zoya Kaufda #195  I can't even say enough about this!!!  I LOVE this color! I'm a big fan of Fall, and this just screams pumpkins and orange leaves!  It's a gorgeous shimmering metallic burnt hot orange with fire-y shots of shimmering gold.  If you like Fall, you must have this one!


Okay, that is all for tonight.  Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment